India Commercial Plywood at Wholesale Price
(40 HQ Container)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $270 US $265|
|Purchase Qty. (40 HQ Container)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100.000 M3 Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: BCMP-1
- Grain: Iregular Grain
- Bonding Strength: Ⅲ(Nc)
- Formaldehyde Emission Standards: E1
- Place of Origins: China
- Usage: Outdoor
- Core: Poplar, Hardwood, Birch, Combi, etc
- Thickness: 2-30mm
- Application: Furniture, Construction, Decoration, Packaging
- Delivery Time: 15-20 Days After Receiving The Prepayment
- Packaging: Pallet Packaging
- Transport Package: Wrapped with Plastic Film, Surrounded with 8mm MDF
- Origin: Shangdong, China
- Material: Poplar
- Core Polywood: Block Board
- Plywood Type: 13-Ply
- Specifications: 1220*2440*18mm
- Grade: Grade One
- Face&Back: Okoume, Bintangor, Meranti, Keruing, Poplar, Birch
- Glue: Mr, E1, E2, Melamine, WBP
- Size: 610-2000X1830-5200mm
- MOQ: 1*40hq Container
- Density: 580kgs/M3
- Trademark: Newswan
- Specification: Jpic/Jas, Ihpa, Bsi, CE, GB, ISO9001/14001, Soncap
- HS Code: 4412321090
|Face & Back||Birch, Teak, Sapeli, Beech, Maple, Walnut, Ash, White Oak, Red Oak, Mahogany, Cherry, Ebony, etc.|
|Core||Poplar, Pine, Eucaplytus, Birch, Paulonia, Combi, Mixed Hardwood, etc.|
|Glue Type||MR, E1, E2, Melamine, WBP|
|Thickness||2mm, 2.5mm, 2.7mm, 3mm, 3.2mm, 3.6mm, 4mm, 4.8mm, 5mm, 5.2mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 25mm, 28mm, 30mm|
|Veneer||Crown Cut, Quarter Cut, Rotary Cut, Sliced Cut|
|Grade||AAA, A-2, AB, B-2, C-3, C/D, D-3|
|Application||Furniture, Construction, Decoration|
1:we are professional manufacturer for plywood and export plywood over 10 year's.
2:our products service to many international famous companies, and export to Mid East,
3:we can make the sample,according to the customer's requirements, and sample is free only!
The important features of MR grade Commercial plywood are listed below.
1. It is an Interior grade plywood, meaning its for indoor use.
2. It is not waterproof. Though the word 'Moisture Resistant' (MR) can confuse many people into thinking that its waterproof, that is not the case. Being 'moisture resistant' is not the same as being 'water resistant'. While it is true that moisture resistant plywood can withstand some amount of moisture and humidity, it cannot be said to be waterproof. On the other hand, the exterior BWR grade plywood is waterproof.
3. In the case of Commercial plywood, Urea melamine formaldehyde resin is usually used for glueing the individual plies together. On the other hand, BWR grade is made from phenol formaldehyde, which is a synthetic plastic resin.
4. MR grade Commercial plywood is the most widely used type of plywood for making furniture for homes and offices. Drawing room furniture and paneling work, as well as bedroom furniture is almost always made using Commercial ply. However in those cases where the furniture is likely to get wet, using BWR grade ply is considered to be better.
Mobile : 86 17081430589
Tel: 86-21-63017580 ext 8017